Policy) applies to your use of Nickel Buddy, LLC applications on all
Applications), the related services we provide (
Services) and the Site.
Nickel Buddy, LLC (
Policy) to explain our privacy practices so you will
understand what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to the Applications, the Nickel Buddy Services and the Site.
We collect and use your information internally and may disclose your information to third parties, outside of Nickel Buddy, LLC,
By using any Application, the Nickel Buddy Services or the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter this Policy at any time. You can find the most recent version of this Policy at http://nickelbuddy.com/privacy, with the date of last modification noted above. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof on the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to check the date of this Policy whenever you access or use an Application, the Nickel Buddy Services or the Site to check if this Policy has been updated. You must review this Policy on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Nickel Buddy Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Nickel Buddy Services and/or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Should you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at the contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Nickel Buddy Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Nickel Buddy Services or the Site. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
1. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information below through your use of the Applications, the Nickel Buddy Services and/or the Site.
Personal Information is information that identifies you or another person. Personal Information may be transmitted or received
when you use an Application, the Nickel Buddy Services and/or the Site. The Personal Information we collect depends on the circumstances and the games and services you are
using. We use this data to provide our games and services to you, including for the purposes of optimisation, customer support, preventing fraud, customising in-game offers and
verifying purchases. Personal Information may include your email address, contact information, payment information, geographic location, device id, and information requested by us
when you send feedback, subscribe to mailing lists, register an account, report a problem, or make a purchase./
Non-Personal Information is information that does not identify you or any other individual. This information may be provided to us by
a third party, including but not limited to:
- metrics and other types of statistical data, which could be derived from your use of the Services, for example how and when you interact with the Services, session length and number of times you accessed the Services and general geographic location of where you accessed the Services from;
- how you access the Services, for example, computer operating system and web browser, type of mobile device and unique device identifier, mobile advertising identifier (Apple IDFA, Google Advertising ID or Android ID) and IP address; and
- diagnostic information concerning the Services, for example, logs, error reports and events and the type, number, date and page relating to this information.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, provide services, or complete transactions you have requested.
- to send you information regarding an Application, the Services and the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and Policies and/or other administrative information.
- to resolve problems with an Application, the Services or the Site.
- to create an individual profile and provide personalized services, and to create and inform you of new products and services from us that better meet your needs.
- to suggest that you use or take advantage of certain features within Applications or the Services.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose, including for our own internal purposes; to measure traffic patterns; to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users; to provide, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site; and for promotion and marketing purposes. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined with any Personal Information.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as Web site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services, but only to the extent necessary or useful to provide such services, and only pursuant to contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your Personal Information.
- provided by you on Forums freely and without limitation. Please note that any Personal Information you post or disclose on Forums will become public information, and may be available to visitors of the Site. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Site.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process, whether originating in the United States or other territory; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires immediate disclosure of communications or your Personal Information exists.
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, unless you first affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined with Personal Information.
4. THIRD-PARTY SITES In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Google or Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity's name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Web sites does not imply endorsement of such third party Web site by us.
5. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
6. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may opt out from receiving marketing-related emails, texts, phone messages or other communications from us on a going-forward basis by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will try to comply with your opt-out request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, this will apply to marketing messages from us only. We will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the database of any other Users you have shared such information or from third parties to whom you have previously authorized us to share such information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Accessing, Changing or Suppressing Your Personal Information. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as and to the extent reasonably practicable. Again, we cannot remove your Personal Information from the database of any other Users you have shared such information or from third parties to whom you have previously authorized us to share such information.
If you have questions about your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a file that is sent by a service through your browser to your device, if your browser is enabled to accept cookies, in order to store certain information on your device
and communicate with a service while you are online. Internet browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie
is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or
Help screen to learn more about how to manage cookies. Please note that, if you block cookies, some portions of the
Services may not function properly.
8. SECURITY Nickel Buddy is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information or is impenetrable.
10. OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE The Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. By using any Application, the Services or the Site, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use any of the Applications and must immediately delete it from your User Devices. We recommend that minors, who are 13 years old but under 18 years old, ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before sending any information about themselves to us or anyone else, whether by using an Application, the Services or the Site.
11. INTERNATIONAL USERS Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the Republic of Korea, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
12. SENSITIVE INFORMATION We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
13. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the TOS or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.